The stunning white powder sand beaches, emerald waters, and natural environment of this stretch of the Northwest Florida panhandle, also known as “The 30A”, is widely considered one of the best beaches in America. The 30A, named for the scenic highway that stretches 28 miles along the Gulf of Mexico, starts at its western most point at the community of Dune Allen. As you work east you will be delighted with the unique and breathtaking communities of Watercolor, Seaside, WaterSound, Alys Beach, and Rosemary Beach, each with their own distinctive style and environment.
Over 40 percent of the area are preserved and protected lands which makes this region a must stop destination to explore the remarkable dunes, parks, and lakes. You could spend an entire vacation exploring the greenway trails that connect 30A’s state parks and nature preserves. With a little something for everyone, 30A Florida is a MUST for the outdoor enthusiast, the relaxer, the explorer, or the shopper.
Situated on a sweeping curve of pristine white sand paradise, this spectacular waterfront residence is located in the charming WaterSound Crossing community.
You are moments away from the private beach at WaterSound which is perfect to kayak, boogie board, canoe, or just sit and lounge under an umbrella with a good book. The whole family can enjoy the 16-mile bike path which runs along 30A from Rosemary Beach to WaterColor or hike in Deer Lake State Park next door and enjoy nature at its best.
- A stay can be reserved, based on availability, any time except Summer (6/10– 7/31)
- The nights must be used during 1 trip
- At least one person staying at the residence must be over the age of 25
- These are representative destination properties. Your destination property, while of comparable value, may vary based upon available inventory at time of booking and travel
- All reservations will incur a non-refundable housekeeping fee, which may vary depending on the size of the accommodations