Enjoy an authentic experience under the Tuscan sun in a restored 14th century Tuscan Manor known as Borgo di Vagli. Discover the simplicity of this manor through the rural wood and stone furnishings, vineyards, gardens and breathtaking mountainside views. This is a perfect friend’s getaway that includes a chef’s dinner and wine tasting for four. This unique experience will surely leave you and your guests with a lasting historic imprint of the Tuscan countryside.
Borgo di Vagli is comprised of authentically restored 14th century medieval Tuscan homes, with low doorways and small windows true to their origin, complemented by genuine rural wood and stone furnishings. There is no denying Borgo di Vagli delivers an authentic and memorable Tuscan experience with breathtaking mountainside views.
- Stay at a 14th century authentic Tuscan Manor
- Includes Chef’s Dinner for 4
- Includes Wine Tasting for 4
- Pre-trip planning services that ensure you’ll have the best vacation possible
- This property is not handicap accessible.
- A stay can be reserved, based on availability.
- The nights must be used during 1 trip.
- At least one person staying at the residence must be over the age of 25.
- This certificate expires 18 months from the date of purchase.
- These are representative destination properties. Your destination property, while of comparable value, may vary based upon available inventory at time of booking and travel. All reservations will incur a non-refundable housekeeping fee, which may vary depending on the size of the accommodations.