It’s amazing that so much beauty and excitement can be packed into the 37 square miles that is the island of St. Maarten. Days are filled with sunshine, the land is a colorful tropical patchwork, beaches are covered with powder white sands and the breathtaking turquoise Caribbean waters are the perfect retreat for melting away the stress and worries of everyday life.
The average temperature of St. Maarten is 80 degrees, making it a prime destination any time of the year. Summers are never too hot thanks to the refreshing trade winds and The Caribbean Sea maintains a year-round temperature that is comfortable for swimming. A fabulous day at the beach easily turns into a fun and exciting evening with a vibrant nightlife that includes clubs for every taste, 12 casinos and over 300 restaurants – in fact, St. Maarten is often referred to as the culinary capital of the Caribbean.
This beautiful penthouse, located in Porto Cupecoy, is a perfect blend of classic sophistication and Caribbean comfort with modern convenience. This vibrant development is set around a marina and bay-front promenade with luxury boutiques, acclaimed restaurants and the convenience of a gourmet grocery market.
Cupecoy Bay Beach is just a 2-minute walk from the residence with the always present opportunity to explore one of the many beaches in St. Maarten – including the well-known Mullet Bay Beach, which is just 5 minutes away. Enjoy the wonderful amenities offered by this residence including a private elevator, 3 terraces, tennis courts and a pool with zero edge entry.
- A stay can be reserved, based on availability, any time except Christmas and New Year’s
- The nights must be used during 1 trip
- At least one person staying at the residence must be over the age of 25
- Unless otherwise noted, all holiday weeks start the Saturday before the holiday through the Saturday after the holiday
- These are representative destination properties. Your destination property, while of comparable value, may vary based upon available inventory at time of booking and travel