Rarely do you find a residence that is so welcoming and serene that it actually challenges the tranquility conveyed by the azure-blue Pacific Ocean views it provides from sunrise to sunset. But such is the case with this inviting villa tucked on a hillside beneath the Sierra Madre Mountains in Real del Mar. It’s nothing short of stunning, and while you may be tempted to kick back and relax all day in its sumptuous surroundings, many adventures await you in this upscale coastal resort just a 45-minute drive north of Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
During winter and early spring, you may see whales and dolphins dancing in the sea. And if you enjoy water sports, from surfing and jet skiing to stand-up paddle boarding, this is your dream come true! Your complimentary golf cart takes you to the Real del Mar Beach Club in under five minutes, or within a ten-minute walk you can be on a private beach.
Nearby are excellent opportunities for golfing and fishing outings, plus unique shopping and gallery hopping. In Puerto Vallarta you’ll discover a nightlife filled with entertainment, fine dining, dancing and more. On Sundays you can immerse yourself in local culture at the La Cruz farmers market, where arts and crafts, food and flowers are on display. It all combines for an absolutely perfect place to get away from it all for you and your family, a group of friends or several couples.
This spacious, modern villa has a warm and welcoming feeling, and from the moment you enter a comforting calm washes over you. Sit back on your terrace and gaze out to sea, mesmerized by the amazing views across your private infinity pool and Jacuzzi to the ocean and the beautiful bay.
The pool deck offers sun loungers, armchairs and parasols for lounging in sunlight, shade or under the stars. Fire up the grill and enjoy alfresco dining beneath the covered palapa, a captivating ocean view always in sight.
The home is stylishly decorated with splashes of bright color, from the expansive living and dining area to the fabulous gourmet kitchen. Cozy white couches in the living area make a splendid spot for a game of cards or a good book.
Three ocean-view suites have luxurious in-suite bathrooms. The two downstairs suites adjoin private balconies. All bedrooms are air-conditioned and feature flat screen TVs with cable.
A two-minute golf buggy ride away are exceptional amenities including a private beach club with restaurant, a full-service spa with gym and tennis courts.
- Pre-trip planning services that ensure you’ll have the best vacation possible.
- A dedicated on-site concierge who works with you to create custom, detailed and over-the-top experiences.
- 24/7 security.
- A stay can be reserved, based on availability, anytime during the year with the exception of Christmas and New Year’s.
- The nights must be used during 1 trip.
- At least one person staying at the residence must be over the age of 25.
- Unless otherwise noted, all holiday/event weeks start the Saturday before the holiday/event through the Saturday after the holiday/event.
- Separate In-law suite
- Suggest traveling with adequate U.S. Currency for tipping, transportation, shopping, and cleaning (if applicable). No house or folio charge available during your stay.
- These are representative destination properties. Your destination property, while of comparable value, may vary based upon available inventory at time of booking and travel.