Located between Savannah and Hilton Head, Palmetto Bluff is an exclusive community surrounded by nature preserves and world-class golf on the banks of the May River. Managed by Montage Resorts and named the “#1 Best Resort in the US and Canada” by the readers of Travel + Leisure, Palmetto Bluff offers the perfect combination of recreation and relaxation.
This charming cottage is located in the West Wilson section of Palmetto Bluff. A short walk or bike ride puts you in the center of Wilson Village where you can enjoy all the resort facilities including the spa, pool, fitness center, tennis courts, restaurants, shopping and marina. The wide range of activities available to guests during their stay in this cozy low country home are endless and offer something for every interest and age.
This delightful cottage includes an open kitchen, dining and living space that all opens to a quaint outdoor space. The deck and screened in porch are a gathering place where friends and family can enjoy a sweet tea in the shade of the mature oak and palmetto trees. There is also a fire pit that is perfect for roasting marshmallows, a favorite past time at Palmetto Bluff.
- A stay can be reserved, based on availability, any time except Summer (6/10 – 7/31)
- The nights must be used during 1 trip
- At least one person staying at the residence must be over the age of 25
- Public golf course access fees are not included. Golf at the Montage Resort is not accessible
- These are representative destination properties. Your destination property, while of comparable value, may vary based upon available inventory at time of booking and travel
- All reservations will incur a non-refundable housekeeping fee, which may vary depending on the size of the accommodations