The ethnic and social diversity of the area is apparent as you travel through neighboring areas like the Garment, the Flatiron, and the Midtown Theatre Districts. From the renowned sports and entertainment complex located at Chelsea Piers to the wide array of culinary options to be found at the Chelsea Market, the area offers a unique blend of shopping, dining, and landmarks that have something for everyone to awaken the senses.
Centrally located in Chelsea, this 46th floor two-bedroom residence has floor to ceiling windows and offers stunning views of The Freedom Tower, The Empire State Building and the Hudson and East Rivers.
- Extra high ceilings
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Fully-equipped gourmet kitchen
- Cable/satellite TV
- Private top floor lounge and sundeck with 360 degree views
- Wireless Internet
- A stay can be reserved, based on availability, anytime during the year with the exception of Christmas and New Year’s
- The nights must be used during 1 trip
- At least one person staying at the residence must be over the age of 25
- Unless otherwise noted, all holiday/event weeks start the Saturday before the holiday/event through the Saturday after the holiday/event
- You must travel within18 months from the date of purchase.
- These are representative destination properties. Your destination property, while of comparable value, may vary based upon available inventory at time of booking and travel
- All reservations will incur a non-refundable housekeeping fee, which may vary depending on the size of the accommodations