Set on a magnificent private beach adjacent to the $3.5B Baha Mar Resort in Nassau, and featuring striking architecture, world-class amenities, and breathtaking views, Cable Beach is a vacation opportunity without compare. Pink sand, turquoise water and private beach access, which is unheard of in the Bahamas, can all be yours with Getaway2Give.
Nassau is the capital of the Bahamas – it lies on the island of New Providence. It is the same time zone as New York. Nassau has a hilly landscape and is known for beaches as well as its offshore coral reefs, popular for diving and snorkeling. It retains many of its typical pastel-colored British colonial buildings, like the pink-hued Government House.
Cable Beach – Widely considered one of the best beaches in the Bahamas, Cable Beach is Nassau’s sexy, playful resort strip holding hotels from all-inclusive chains to boutique properties. In December 2014, Baha Mar, one of the largest ever resort developments in the Bahamas, opened, having transformed the beach with a new water park and remastered golf course and casino. Cable Beach lies about three miles west of downtown Nassau and is notable for its calm waters and fine white sand. The vast majority of tourists end up here, so space is often at a premium.
Cable Beach is redefining the paradigm of ultra-luxe living in The Bahamas. Rising 7 stories above a spectacular private beach, with our exclusive 2-bedroom residence, the home features breathtaking views and is meticulously appointed with matchless finishes and thoughtful detail including a custom German kitchen and European details throughout.
- A stay can be reserved, based on availability, anytime during the year with the exception of Christmas and New Year’s.
- The nights must be used during 1 trip.
- At least one person staying at the residence must be over the age of 25.
- Unless otherwise noted, all holiday/event weeks start the Saturday before the holiday/event through the Saturday after the holiday/event.
- 10-minute drive from Lynden Pindling International Airport.
- These are representative destination properties. Your destination property, while of comparable value, may vary based upon available inventory at time of booking and travel.