Napa is known for its more than 400 wineries and prized Cabernet Sauvignon, but wine tasting and tours are only the beginning of what this region has to offer. On a picturesque vineyard in Napa Valley sits a charming 3-bedroom country farmhouse. Guests are just minutes from Yountville and downtown Napa’s high-end restaurants run by top-rated chefs and exclusive shopping.
Amenities include a garden with walking bridge across a seasonal creek a pool and a cozy patio perfect for appreciating the breathtaking scenery that seems to have been pulled from a storybook. Whatever your pleasure, the region delivers a vibe of rest and relaxation that tantalizes the senses with its wine country charm.
- Garden with walking bridge
- Cozy patio for viewing breathtaking scenery
- A dedicated location/local Concierge who works with you to create custom, detailed and over-the-top experiences
- Natural rock lined wading pool and hot tub
- A stay can be reserved, based on availability, anytime during the year with the exception of Christmas and New Year’s
- The nights must be used during 1 trip
- At least one person staying at the residence must be over the age of 25
- Unless otherwise noted, all holiday/event weeks start the Saturday before the holiday/event through the Saturday after the holiday/event
- Not family friendly
- These are representative destination properties. Your destination property, while of comparable value, may vary based upon available inventory at time of booking and travel
- All reservations will incur a non-refundable housekeeping fee, which may vary depending on the size of the accommodations