While there is no denying that Montreal winters are chilly, visitor’s flock to this friendly Canadian city all year round to enjoy top music and entertainment festivals. The Montreal International Jazz Festival and Just for Laughs Comedy Festival are the 2 largest festivals of their kind. Another outdoor hotspot is Place Jacques Cartier – a bustling, pedestrian-only square that is lined with a mixture of restaurants, shops and historical landmarks. A must visit location for a great meal and premiere people watching.
Any time of the year you are sure to enjoy the dining options located in metro Montreal. Second to New York City, Montreal has the highest number of restaurants per capita in North America. From artistic and fancy to the inexpensive hidden gems, select from hundreds of menus from around the world, often with an added touch of France.
This modern residence places you in the middle of the action and excitement of Downtown Montreal. It is within walking distance to Quartier des Spectacles, the heart of the city’s year-round cultural experiences such as festivals, museums, and concerts. Old Montreal is also just a five-minute walk away with numerous restaurants and activities.
- Includes dedicated local concierge on site
- One parking space
- A stay can be reserved, based on availability, anytime during the year with the exception of Grand Prix Week
- The nights must be used during 1 trip
- At least one person staying at the residence must be over the age of 25
- This certificate expires 18 months from the date of purchase
- Unless otherwise noted, all holiday/event weeks start the Saturday before the holiday/event through the Saturday after the holiday/event
- All reservations will incur a non-refundable housekeeping fee, which may vary depending on the size of the accommodations