While there is no denying that Montreal winters are chilly, visitor’s flock to this friendly Canadian city all year round to enjoy top music and entertainment festivals. The Montreal International Jazz Festival and Just for Laughs Comedy Festival are the 2 largest festivals of their kind. Another outdoor hotspot is Place Jacques Cartier – a bustling, pedestrian-only square that is lined with a mixture of restaurants, shops and historical landmarks. A must visit location for a great meal and premiere people watching.
Any time of the year you are sure to enjoy the dining options located in metro Montreal. Second to New York City, Montreal has the highest number of restaurants per capita in North America. From artistic and fancy to the inexpensive hidden gems, select from hundreds of menus from around the world, often with an added touch of France.
This lovely 16th floor residence places you in the middle of the action and excitement of Downtown Montreal. Located in Tour des Canadiens, a brand new 50-story residential building, you can experience the amazing food and exciting events without ever stepping foot outside. Exceptional building amenities coupled with direct access to RESO, Montreal’s expansive underground complex, make beating the cold winter weather a breeze.
While you may think Canada = cold remember that Montreal is just 60 miles from the US border and a great destination to beat the summer heat. One of Tour des Canadiens many amenities include an expansive game room and outdoor pool perched on the 10th floor, overlooking the bustling cosmopolitan city below.
- A stay can be reserved, based on availability, any time except Grand Prix week.
- The nights must be used during 1 trip.
- At least one person staying at the residence must be over the age of 25.
- Unless otherwise noted, all holiday/event weeks start the Saturday before the holiday/event through the Saturday after the holiday/event.
- These are representative destination properties. Your destination property, while of comparable value, may vary based upon available inventory at time of booking and travel.