Located on the southern shore of the Baja Peninsula, Los Cabos is one of the most desirable travel destinations in the world. This beachfront area is home to a wide variety of activities and attractions from Land’s End and Medano Beach to luxury yachting and endless places to dine, shop, and unwind. Enjoy the world class golfing at the Jack Nicklaus Signature course or the famous nightlife of downtown Cabo San Lucas.
Perfectly situated along the famous Playa el Medano, this 2 bedroom in the prestigious Hacienda Beach Club and Residence is surrounded by all the fun and excitement of downtown Cabo San Lucas.
This well-appointed residence looks out over the Sea of Cortez and to the famed arches at “Land’s End”. Disappearing glass doors in the common living areas lead out to the veranda where a gas grill, alfresco dining, and relaxing lounge space invite guests to enjoy the refreshing sea breezes and beautiful vistas.
Guests at the Hacienda also have access to the fabulous amenities at the beach club! This includes the deluxe fitness center, massive infinity-edge pool with swim-up bar and elevated Jacuzzi, as well as poolside lounge chairs and private lounge beds. Steps from the pool area, Hacienda’s lovely beach features manicured sands, lounge beds and bar service in an ultra-posh beach setting.
Charity Trip Winner Testimonial
- A stay can be reserved, based on availability, any time except Christmas, New Year’s, President’s Day and Spring Break (3/1 – 4/10)
- The nights must be used during 1 trip
- At least one person staying at the residence must be over the age of 25
- Unless otherwise noted, all holiday/event weeks start the Saturday before the holiday/event through the Saturday after the holiday/event
- These are representative destination properties. Your destination property, while of comparable value, may vary based upon available inventory at time of booking and travel
- All reservations will incur a non-refundable housekeeping fee, which may vary depending on the size of the accommodations