Drury Lane London residence, home to the famous Muffin Man from the popular nursery rhyme, is also just a stroll away from the famous Strand, Central London’s major thoroughfare running parallel to the River Thames from Trafalgar Square to Fleet Street, where several poets and authors like Charles Dickens and Virginia Woolf have lived.
This spacious London residence penthouse is 1,260 square feet with skylights in the main living area that bathe the fully refurbished flat in gorgeous natural light. The vast layout, highly unusual for London, includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms (one en-suite), and a full kitchen with bi-fold doors leading to a private roof terrace. With hardwood floors throughout, the streamlined furnishings and attention to color create a warm and welcoming environment for relaxing after a busy day of activities. The flat also has direct access to the elevator with easy access to multiple transportation options.
Situated on Drury Lane in Covent Garden and London’s famed West End, it is considered the landing-place for anyone who enjoys shopping, theatre, restaurants, bars, history and culture. The flat sits in the center of London’s theatre district making it a tourists’ dream location with accessibility for walking in all that this historic city has to offer.
At only yards from Leicester Square, a world-renowned entertainment destination, this London residence is within walking distance of some of London’s most sought out destinations, such as Trafalgar Square, National Portrait Gallery, Shaftesbury Theatre, and Piccadilly Circus. High-end shopping and plenty of dining choices are also close by.
- A stay can be reserved, based on availability, any time except 6/10 – 7/31
- The nights must be used during 1 trip
- At least one person staying at the residence must be over the age of 25
- Unless otherwise noted, all holiday/event weeks start the Saturday before the holiday/event through the Saturday after the holiday/event
- No parking onsite
- These are representative destination properties. Your destination property, while of comparable value, may vary based upon available inventory at time of booking and travel
- All reservations will incur a non-refundable housekeeping fee, which may vary depending on the size of the accommodations