An African Safari is on nearly everyone’s bucket list. Enjoy a 7-night stay at our exclusive 3-bedroom Safari lodge that offers guests every comfort in a scenic natural setting. Set against a backdrop of lush green mountainous vegetation, Mabula Game Reserve is located in one of South Africa’s finest malaria risk-free private game reserves in Limpopo, Africa. Only two hours north of Johannesburg, this 30,000-acre reserve is home to an abundance of animal and bird life, including the ‘Big-5’ – Lion, Leopard Elephant Buffalo and Rhinoceros.
Renowned for its world-class cuisine, guests have the choice of dining experiences in the Lodge Restaurant with specially prepared cuisine by Mabula’s authentic Indian chef or enjoy a candle lit Boma dinner under the African sky accompanied by the beat of traditional African dancers. There are several different dining venues, a whiskey lounge and indoor & outdoor cocktail bars. Or enjoy home cooked meals using the kitchen accommodations.
This 3-bedroom Safari lodge is located within the Mabula Game Reserve, in one of South Africa’s finest malaria risk-free private game reserves. The layout of the residence includes an open concept to the living room, dining room, and kitchen. The master bedroom includes an en-suite bathroom. Flat screen televisions, Internet access and ceiling fans. Guests have complimentary pool access throughout the stay.
- 7-night stay in a 3-bedroom Safari lodge located on the Mabula Game Reserve
- Includes Pre-trip planning and local concierge services
- 4 game drives included for each guest. Choices include day or evening game drives, lion drives, guided walks or bird drives, along with services from a professional Game Ranger and Tracker during each game drive.
- Complementary pool access
- A stay can be reserved, based on availability, anytime during the year except for Christmas and New Year’s
- Bookings available starting 2/1/2020
- Sleeper sofa available (double) that provides 2 additional people (kids only).
- The nights must be used during 1 trip
- This trip expires 18 months from the date of purchase.
- At least one person staying at the residence must be over the age of 25
- Unless otherwise noted, all holiday weeks start the Saturday before the holiday through the Saturday after the holiday
- These are representative destination properties. Your destination property, while of comparable value, may vary based upon available inventory at time of booking and travel
- All reservations will incur a non-refundable housekeeping fee, which may vary depending on the size of the accommodations