The beautiful province of Guanacaste embraces you in its welcoming culture and hospitality at the heart of a tropical paradise with verdant forests, river valleys and a pristine coastline. As a visitor in this uniquely planned, yet at once carefree town, enjoy Pedestrian-friendly streets lined with warm, Mediterranean-inspired architecture and designed to bring land, sea and people together in a relaxed, friendly environment.
Nature lover or adventurer? Hikers and mountain bikers can venture onto beautiful trails where wildlife sightings include monkeys, wild pigs and exotic birds. Playa Danta has ideal swells for boogie boarding and body-surfing. The area is also known for fantastic snorkeling and scuba diving.
If you’re looking to mix and mingle with the locals, gather at the Las Catalinas Beach Club to dine, plunge into your choice of pools or end your day with cocktails.
All you have to do to enjoy a view of paradise is open your eyes. Every morning, the sea lies just beyond your feet in your master suite in this two- bedroom, luxury, ocean-view apartment. More views from its four balconies and common areas decorate the unassuming elegance of the space. With the property overlooking the ocean, residing in the heart of town, but just a short-walk to the beach, all types of travelers – from those committed to relaxation to those driven by activity – can experience the vacation of their dreams.
- A stay can be reserved, based on availability, anytime during the year with the exception of Christmas and New Year’s
- The nights must be used during 1 trip
- At least one person staying at the residence must be over the age of 25
- This getaway expires 18 months from the date of purchase
- Unless otherwise noted, all holiday/event weeks start the Saturday before the holiday/event through the Saturday after the holiday/event.
- These are representative destination properties. Your destination property, while of comparable value, may vary based upon available inventory at time of booking and travel