Enjoy an unforgettable experience in the quaint colorful town of Kinsale along the southern coast of Ireland in a 4-bedroom residence. Kinsale is one of the most scenic towns in Ireland, steeped in history, and is the Gourmet Capital of Ireland, with twelve Good Food Circle restaurants and pubs. Included with your stay, experience 1 round of golf at the Old Head Golf Links for 4 guests. The famous course is built on a 220-acre diamond of land jutting out over two miles into the Atlantic Ocean. The breathtaking ocean views, Ireland cliffs, and Old Head golf experience will absolutely leave a lasting impression for all guests!
This 4-bedroom residence is located within the prestigious Shearwater development, on the waterfront overlooking Kinsale Harbor. The layout of the residence includes an open concept to the living room, dining room, and kitchen lined with hardwood floors. Open a window and you will feel the breeze of the water and sunshine come through and fill the living area.
- Stay in a 4-bedroom residence located in the town of Kinsale, Ireland
- Includes 1 round of golf at Old Head Golf Links for four people
- Includes Meet/Greet upon arrival to Kinsale
- Includes Pre-trip planning services
- A stay can be reserved from April 15th- October 13th only.
- Golf fees covered up to $1,720.
Transportation to residence and to Old Head is not included.
- The nights must be used during 1 trip.
- At least one person staying at the residence must be over the age of 25.
- This certificate expires 24 months from the date of purchase.
- These are representative destination properties. Your destination property, while of comparable value, may vary based upon available inventory at time of booking and travel. All reservations will incur a non-refundable housekeeping fee, which may vary depending on the size of the accommodations.