Havana City, Cuba is world famous for some of the most vibrant and unique neighborhoods and communities in the world. A cultural mecca, Havana’s landscape is as richly diverse as the people who inhabit the area. One of the most famous areas of downtown Havana is the city’s Vedado neighborhood.
If you really want to get to know Cuban culture, without leaving Havana, your best bet is to experience Vedado. It’s a more modern and affluent neighborhood, but still packed with bars, restaurants, music venues and, best of all, regular Cubans.
Authentic and centrally located in the Vedado neighborhood, a private 2-bedroom residence awaits. Just fifteen minutes away from Old Havana, this getaway is close to dining, shops and nightclubs. Our local concierge can book a table at the most sought-after restaurants and help you explore this authentic, unspoiled city in all its old-world charm.
- 4-night stay in 2-bedroom residence
- Cuban cell phone
- Cuba local concierge meet-n-greet at airport
- The nights must be used during 1 trip
- At least one person staying at the residence must be over the age of 25
- This certificate expires 18 months from the date of purchase
- These are representative destination properties. Your destination property, while of comparable value, may vary based upon available inventory at time of booking and travel
- All reservations will incur a non-refundable housekeeping fee, which may vary depending on the size of the accommodations