Ask any local and they’ll tell you that winter is great, but summer and fall at a mountain resort are over-the-top fantastic! The crisp mountain air coupled with bright, sunny days and comfortable temps set the stage for countless activities and events that are perfect for those seeking a Great Outdoors adventure. Miles of hiking and bike trails, mountainside yoga, golf and diverse waterways that offer ideal conditions for fishing, kayaking, SUP and tubing are just a sample of what you can experience. The nearly perfect weather also keeps event calendars jam packed with food, wine, art, music festivals and regional celebrations.
- Select from 3 private residences that accommodate from 4 to 8 guests – perfect for a family (or 2), just the girls/guys or a couples getaway.
The best part about Great Outdoors Winner’s Choice – the flexibility to choose your destination after purchasing the trip – you have 18 months to decide! In addition to flexibility, take advantage of pre-trip planning services and a local concierge – both included with the Great Outdoors Winner’s Choice Collection.
|Aspen – North of Nell|
|Aspen – South Point|
|Beaver Creek, CO – Bachelor Gulch|
- A stay may be reserved, based on availability, from 4/16 – 11/19
- See additional individual destination restrictions by clicking on the destination links above
- These are representative destination properties. Your destination property, while of comparable value, may vary based upon available inventory at time of booking and travel
- All reservations will incur a non-refundable housekeeping fee, which may vary depending on the size of the accommodations