Experience the very essence of privacy and luxury: an entire Caribbean private island for your exclusive use. Royal Belize offers an escape for guests seeking five-star service in a relaxed environment and an entirely personalized, luxury experience in one of the most spectacular settings in the world.
Complete with a full staff that includes an island chef and concierge, you will enjoy paradise with your closest friends and family, or just you and someone special. Anticipating your arrival, the staff takes great pleasure in planning and creating memorable dining and on-island experiences by using the beautiful, naturally occurring settings of the island.
Boasting the second largest barrier reef in the world, Mayan ruins, the Blue Hole and activities from cave tubing to zip lining, Belize is an eco-tourist’s dream. The barrier reef is a short boat ride away and offers a great opportunity to dive or snorkel with sea life in the warm, turquoise waters of the Caribbean. Adventure seekers will stay busy with beach games, jet skis, paddle boards, sea kayaks, sailing and fishing. If you care to venture off of the island, your concierge can arrange a variety of activities including waterfall hiking, helicopter tours and excursions to the Mayan ruins.
Need a break from all the excitement? It’s no surprise that many of the most popular activities on the island include sun bathing, reading, and hammock napping while soaking in the beautiful surroundings. Simply exploring the island is an enjoyable activity. With 7.5 acres, 3 villas, an over-the-water boardwalk leading to a secluded gazebo and The Grand Palapa, you’ll stumble upon countless nooks of paradise.
- Full staff including a chef, concierge, housekeeping, and licensed boat captain
- All meals and local alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Unlimited use of WaveRunner, kayaks, snorkeling gear and sporting equipment
- Boat transfers upon arrival and departure
- Pre-trip planning services that ensure you’ll have the best vacation possible
- A dedicated on-site concierge who works with you to create custom, detailed and over-the-top experiences
- A stay can be reserved, based on availability, any time during the year with the exception of Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s.
- The nights must be used during 1 trip.
- At least one person staying at the residence must be over the age of 25.
- Unless otherwise noted, all holiday weeks start the Saturday before the holiday through the Saturday after the holiday.
- This destination is not included with Travel30 or Passport programs.