This 4 bedroom residence is located in Settler’s Lodge at Bachelor Gulch Village in the Beaver Creek Resort. The home is laid out perfectly for families with three king beds and one bedroom dedicated to the younger ones – outfitted with 2 sets of twin bunk beds. The private patio off the open living space offers fantastic mountain views and the perfect place to enjoy the crisp air and a cup of coffee.
Travel: Fly into Denver International Airport. 2.5-hour drive to the residence.
- Pre-trip planning services that ensure you’ll have the best vacation possible
- A dedicated on-site concierge who works with you to create custom, detailed and over-the-top experiences
- A stay can be reserved, based on availability except during the following: Christmas, New Year’s, President’s Day and Spring Break (3/1 – 3/31).
- Unless otherwise noted, all holiday/event weeks start the Saturday before the holiday/event through the Saturday after the holiday/event.
- The nights must be used during 1 trip. At least one person staying at the residence must be over the age of 25
- This certificate expires 18 months from the date of purchase
- Flight and transportation are not included
- All reservations will incur a non-refundable housekeeping fee, which may vary depending on the size of the accommodations
These are representative destination properties. Your destination property, while of comparable value, may vary based upon available inventory at time of booking and travel.