While well known for its world-class winter sports, Aspen has much to offer year-round. It’s the perfect blend of grown-up fun and family-friendly options—from canoeing and whitewater rafting on the Roaring Fork River, to hiking nearby mountain trails, observing local wildlife, or just admiring the majestic panoramas offered by the fabled Rocky Mountains. Cultural offerings are also in abundance: The Aspen Art Museum, John Denver Sanctuary, and Red Brick Center for the Arts are all within Aspen’s vibrant downtown area. A culinary high-water mark is the annual Food and Wine Classic held in the summer.
Your G2G concierge will help you find daytime activities, excursions, dining experiences, and other options curated to your personal tastes.
This fully renovated, spacious pied-à-terre combines luxurious touches—like a fireplace and a balcony off the master bedroom and living space—with all the comforts of your home. Helpful touches include garage parking, a secure ski locker and a washer and dryer.
The location in this walkable community means avid skiers are just three blocks from Shadow Mountain, Little Nell, and Silver Queen ski gondolas, and one block from Aspen’s Lift One A. And after a vigorous day of skiing, it’s a short stroll downtown for a leisurely après ski experience at HOPS Culture or Red Onion, or for some elegant fine dining and pampering at the St. Regis Aspen Resort.
Of course, you can always enjoy a lazy evening in, with a glass of wine on the balcony, views of Red Mountain and Aspen Mountain, and a low-key, casual dinner cooked on the latest Bosch appliances in the spacious, well-appointed kitchen.
- Beautifully remodeled residence in Downtown Aspen, corner unit, one-level on 2nd floor with elevator access
- Private terrace w/view of Aspen & Red Mountain
- Natural wood-burning fireplace
- Views of Red Mountain and Aspen Mountain
- Located 3 blocks from the Gondola and 1 block from Lift One A
- Parking on-site and ski lockers included
- A stay can be reserved, based on availability, from 4/16 – 11/19
- The nights must be used during one trip
- At least one person staying at the residence must be over the age of 25
- This getaway expires 18 months from the date of purchase
- Unless otherwise noted, all holiday/event weeks start the Saturday before the holiday/event through the Saturday after the holiday/event